Job Description: |
To provide a rigorous, fast-paced and inspiring instructional program that encourages all students to develop their academic potential.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare and deliver rigorous and well-planned lessons and show written evidence of preparation.
• Apply best practices in teaching and classroom management.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, assessments and assignments.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Maintain a disciplined atmosphere in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Participate in school’s professional development and parent meetings.
• Coach student extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and organizations as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics or business administration
• Teaching experience preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Creative, flexible and innovative team player
• Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
• Competitive salary (25-33K RMB/month net of Chinese tax!) contingent upon relevant experience, degree status, certification, and other factors
• Paid 7-8 national holidays
• Paid summer and winter breaks
• Free furnished apartment (utilities included)
• Free health insurance
• Paid airfare (one round trip or two one-ways) between home country and China
• Work visa support
Please go to www.bigbridgeacademy.org for more information about the school.
No phone calls please.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.