Teach English in Beijing, China (2580 USD / 18000 RMB)|
Teach English to adults and students 3-18 years old. You’ll keep a regular schedule with five working days and two consecutive days off. Any additional work over your 20-hour workweek will be compensated accordingly.
Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it’s easy to demonstrate something to students. You are welcome to bring music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
• You are a native English speaker.
• A bachelor’s degree or better.
• A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
• A clear criminal background.
• You are enthusiastic, positive and looking for a challenge!
• 18,000 RMB per month.
• 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
• 22 days paid holiday.
• Health insurance provided.
• Visa costs within China covered.
• Flight reimbursement up to 4500 RMB.
• Airport pickup and arrival hotel costs covered.
• A Teaching Assistant will assist with homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
• A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
• All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides.
• Close welfare support. The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
• Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with schools all over Asia.
• End of contract bonus: 4000 RMB.
How to apply
For questions, send a message to [email protected]
謝謝! (thank you!)
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.