Beijing International High school is seeking a visual art teacher (Accept ([location])
Thursday, 28 May, 2020 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/1bb983
Beijing International school is seeking a visual art teacher in Feb or Mar
• Passionate, love to work with ch ildren and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and pa rents.
• Standard pronu nciation or nati ve Engli sh Speaker.
• Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
• Be reliable and respons ible.
• Be well-paresented and professional
• Preference be given to holder of Certificate in Early Childhood Education, University Degree holder, TESOL/TEFL Certificate holder or Montessori teacher. Attractive remuneration will be provided.
• Also seeking hard working and enthusiastic gap year students
• Preference will be given to applicants with working visa and parevious related experience
Working hours (5 work detach week)
Arno more than 24 teaching hrs a week in total, usually 18 hours per week.
Arthur rest of time is office hour
Monthly Salary pare tax
16000 RMB - 21000 RMB
Apartment is provided by the school
Free accommodation or housing allowance
The bonuses will be paid based on daily performance
Air tickets allowance after completing contract
Salary: 16000 CNY to 21000 CNY Monthly
Housing: Yes, provided
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: university
Work Location: Beijing