Beijing English Center Needed Foreign teacher ([location])
Tuesday, 11 February, 2020 Updated On:
Saturday, 15 February, 2020 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
To Apply visit this link: https://cips.io/a597c2
Benefits: - SALARY ranging from 16, 000-28, 000 yuan per month depending on experience.
- Free AIRFARE to China.
- Two weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China.
- Enrollment in a TESOL program for unfortified applicants. Costs reimbursed following
- completion of the program.
- Sponsored work Z-VISA.
- HEALTH INSURANCE.
- GYM membership.
- Time off for Chinese holidays, along with 7-10 days PAID VACATION TIME.
- Employee performance BONUSES.
Responsibilities: - The duties and responsibilities for an ESL instructor will include the following:
- Teach students ranging from ages 3-12, based on current student enrollment.
- Prepare lesson plans for classes according to Amerlish curriculum.
- Grade tests, correct homework, and provide timely feedback to parents about their student's performance.
- Assist marketing in the enrollment of potential students by teaching demo classes.
- Participate in seasonal culture parties and activities for Amerlish students.
Qualifications: - Proficient English speaker with a neutral American accent.
- Graduate with a bachelor's degree or higher (any subject).
- TESOL certification and teaching experience preferred.
Housing: Yes, Provided
Work visa provided: No
Work Location: Beijing