Up to 28000RMB per month, IB Experienced Native Teacher Needed in Montessori Kindergarten in Shangha ([location])
Wednesday, 05 February, 2020 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
To Apply visit this link: https://cips.io/2e4ea7
We are looking for English teachers to join our dynamics team in Montessori kindergarten school in Shanghai, if you are interested in this job, we welcome you apply and be part of our team.
* Teach English
* You are required to teach kindergarten
* The students age are from 3-4 years old
* Class Size: 20-22 students, Chinese co-teacher and Teaching Assistant (TA) present at all times.
* Salary: Around 20000-28000 RMB per month, total around 230, 000 - 310, 000 RMB per year, salary depending on qualifications and teaching experience
* Legal work visa & Foreign Expert Card
*8,500 RMB per month housing allowance
*10,000 RMB end of contract bonus based on working performance
* Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Ping' An) value up to 8, 400 RMB per year
* Paid holidays: Chinese government holidays, 1 week for spring festival, 3 weeks for Christmas, 1 week for Easter, 7 weeks off in the summer
* Airport pickup upon arrival and accommodation upon arrival (self-paid)
* Roundtrip airfare either purchased or reimbursed depending on situation (up to 12, 000 RMB per year)
Monday-Friday, 8: 30am-4: 00pm, weekends off
* Native English Language speaker; from the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada or South Africa.
* BA, BEd, BTchng in Early Years or Primary Education (essential).
* At least 2 years relevant Kindergarten/Reception teaching experience in country of origin preferred and abroad.
* Age required: 24 – 55.
* TESOL certificate preferred, however, must have an understanding of working alongside children who have English as a second or third language.
* Experience with the British National Curriculum (preferred) and Early years foundation stage (essential).
* Professional teaching license (essential) (Qualified Teaching Status/Teacher Registration from country of origin).
* Open to diversity and living within the Chinese culture and Shanghai.
* Ideal candidate must be an Early Years professional who is career oriented and passionate about teaching and pedagogy. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the children.
We welcome experienced teachers who can develop fun and educational activities. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume/CV, recent photo to: [email protected] com or [email protected] com
Salary: 20000 CNY to 28000 CNY Monthly
Housing: Allowance provided & support in finding suitable accommodation
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Shanghai