Wednesday, 11 December, 2019 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Experiences sum up
1.11 years of experiences in sourcing and supplier development, successful responsible for supplier front-end development, full participation in the entire process of new product development, while managing and processing multiple projects and more than 200 different materials.
2.Familiar with consumer electronics, mechanical parts, CNC turning, CNC 3/4/5 axis milling, plastic molding, die casting, investment casting, stamping, forging, silicone hot pressing, aluminium extruded sections , MIM, NIM, EDM, wire cut, metal sheet, laser cutting, engraving, plastic molding, electronic components and various surface finished technology.
2. Good knowledge of sourcing & supplier development, independently implement the whole project sourcing process from supplier development, assessment, selection, factory audit, price negotiation, prototype, cost down/saving, mass production material supply, quality control and monitor to material storage and handle abnormal materials.
3. Good knowledge of material, component and manufacturing processes.
4. Strong ability of price negotiation, cost down and saving, cost analysis and control.
5. Uses office software's skilled such as EXCEL, WORD….
6. Strong organization coordinated ability and the team realize, can work actively under the pressure.
7. be good at developing supplier over the internet & trade shows and other channels
8. Good spoken, written, reading and listening English.
9. Strong ability of information searching, technical learning, understanding and application.
10. Good hands on experience, think out of the box, strong awareness of solving problem, independent, comprehensiveness, enthusiasm, pro-active, clear thinking, integrity and result oriented.
11.Quickly adapt to the different working environment.
Please contact with me to talk details if you have opening relevent position: