Start your career in Headhunting (Huangpu District)
Sunday, 29 September, 2019 Updated On:
Sunday, 29 September, 2019 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
: THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions
This application is located in Shanghai, China.
What is it?
Once in a lifetime learning + experiencing opportunity!
Our flagship Internship program is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. We guarantee the quality of the knowledge and experiences to be available for learning here during this short period (six months) are truly topnotch and unavailable anywhere else. The part of dozens of in-house training classes/games alone sums up already over 500 hours. It’s like an intensive business training camp with the aim of advancing a young person into his/her next level.
Since recruitment is the only subject this internship is all about, this will all be about every aspect on people management (above, below, side and external) that you will learn – something extremely useful for your career/life in the next twenty years, no matter which company or industry you will be at.
1. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview
2. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates
3. Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion
4. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages
5. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipment, cleaning management, etc.)
6. Participating in one special business project, such as PR, litigation, consulting, best practice.
Who is it for?
We are currently looking for interns to join our 6 months internship program. Interns should be responsible, independent individuals who can also be good team players. You don't need to be pursuing a career in HR. You can be a student, a graduate or just someone who wants to explore something new!
Benefits/Knowledge and skills you will get from this internship:
1. Intern training, more understanding of the industry and the position
2. The success formula of both small businesses as well as big MNCs winning in China.
3. A complete recruitment business cycle
4. Grow your own Guanxi (i.e. people connections) into a forest.
5. Persuasion. Driving people do what they don’t usually do.
1. You need to be excellent in both written and oral English
2. You have to be a skilled communicator, or have a passion for people
3. You must be responsible, proactive and self-motivated
4. You must be able to work under pressure
5. Compulsory: available a minimum of 5 working days per week, for a period of 6months.
Feel free to contact me by wechat (ID: Paulbuhr2308) for any information and if you want to send me your CV.