Base salary 20K/month, Suzhou International High School, ASAP ([location])
Monday, 19 August, 2019 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/55fb26
1-2 Native speakers to teach full-time ESL (or/and ACT-GAC, AP - a plus);
20 Hours of teaching per week, ECA 6 Hours, and Office 10 Hours.
1. Native English speaker needed;
2. With at least one-year teaching experience for teenagers either in China or abroad;
3. TEFL/TESOL certificate or similar credentials required;
4. Candidates with patience and responsibility;
5. AP or GAC teaching experience is preferred.
What we offer:
1. Salary RMB 20k+/month;
2. Good working atmosphere and career promotion(Consider training to become an assistant to the President of the academic director or academic President)
3. Well-furnished apartment accommodation to be provided;
4. Returned air-tickets for one-year working contract;
5. Corporate welfare and national public holidays.
Please provide the following information for Z-visa, if you are interested in this position:
1. CV with latest photo;
2. Scanned copy of Passport;
3. Scanned copy of degree and certificates;
4. Earliest date of availability.
We Chat: J519625926
Email: A6906@directapply. findworkabroad. com
About the school:
A new international high school was built by Xi'an Jiao Tong University Suzhou Academy this year, which is located in Dushu Lake Higher Education Zone, Singapore Industrial Park (SIP) where 33 top universities from all over the world have set up graduate schools or research institutes. Students.
Salary: 20000 CNY(RMB) to 30000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Please contact us for details
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: No
Teaching Students age: Array
Work Location: Suzhou
Working hours: Please contact us for details