Pieces of advice for making a successful UK spouse visa | ICS Legal
Sunday, 28 April, 2019 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
: Spouse visa
Spouse visa is for partners of British Citizens holding the Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, who wish to stay with their husbands.
The main required credentials for a spouse visa
• Partners of the applicant should be British Citizen or held Indefinite Leave to Remain.
• Both parties should be over aged 18
• Both need to meet each other in person and be legally married
• Relationship must be genuine and intend to live together
• Any previous relationship should be broken permanently
• Adequate accommodation is required
• Level of understanding of English language must meet the requirements
Tips for meeting the UK spouse Visa requirements
• Do not forget to verify if you apply for and receive the correct documents at the time of your application. It may include the UK NARIC certificates, TB test result or IELTS test report.
• If any of your documents are not in English language rather in their own language please make sure that you provide translations from authorized translators.
• Check your passport has sufficient blank pages and the passport is not damaged.
For more information and advice for UK Spouse Visa you can contact with us through email at email@example.com.
You can reach us at 0207 237 3388.
Read more on the following https://www.spousevisa.net