Wednesday, 13 February, 2019 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Senior Landscape Designer Needed
GSE Landscape is a design consulting company specialized on landscape design and ecological management. The company aims to explore the harmony between humanistic landscape and ecological nature.
1. Fully responsible for the following work of project team: management of the project team, landscape conception, scheme design, importing the final result of the project solution into the CAD drawing in the initial stage of the expansion of the design stage, and making clear the effect of the landscape elements control suggestions to facilitate the construction of parks and green designers to deepen the design of drawings to ensure that the solution is fully implemented
2. Responsible for the preliminary cost control of the project's design results, so that the construction cost is controlled from the beginning to the cost index interval specified by Party A.
3. Understand comprehensively the leadership arrangement of the company and the superior, prepare the target and work plan of the professional team, and bear direct responsibility for the result and process of each design stage.
4. Responsible for organizing the brainstorming sessions and daily work meetings of the team, according to the company's rules and requirements, cooperate with superior leaders to complete the results of major design stages of the project.
5. Fully understand the culture of the company, enhance the cohesiveness and efficiency of the group, and enable employees to serve the company for a long time.
Requirements of professional skills:
1. Be able to propose creative landscape design concept and design orientation for this project, and to ensure that the design intention is implemented during the program deepening and early stage.
2. Be able to design the general drawing independently and instruct the designer to carry out some general drawing design.
3. Be able to independently carry out the detailed control design of scenic spots.
4. Be familiar with relevant regulations in landscape design and office software such as SU/PHOTO/CAD/office. Be able to control the design text, and have a high ability of hand-drawing rendering.
5. Strong language expression and communication skills, able to complete the main design stage and report to customers.
1. More than 6-8 years working experience in a famous landscape design company. More than 3-5 years working experience of project leader (Have a municipal, tourism planning and design success stories preferred)
2.Familiar with and presided over various styles of landscape design projects, and can better control the design effect.
Any nationality is welcome
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it: