Anhui International Studies University is located in Hefei, the capital city of Anhui province, southeast of China. Near Shanghai，Nanjing. AISU is a full-time undergraduate university featuring in International economics, management and foreign languages education. It is one of the thirteen foreign language institutions engaged in undergraduate education in the country, and it is the only one situated in Central China. |
We have 9 language majors and more than 600 teachers including 20-30 foreign teachers from different countries and over 14,000 full-time students.
1. English Native speaker (citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland or New Zealand for visa purposes);
2. 25- 50 years old;
3. Bachelor’s degree or above;
4. With 2 years teaching experiences or with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
5. Must be able to obtain a cleared background check;
1. The classes will be 32 weeks per academic year and 16 classes per week, from Monday to Friday with no office time.(45 min/class) . If the classes are more than 32×16 classes per academic year, the money is RMB 100 for one additional class (The extra classes are voluntary).
2. Attending teaching or management meetings related to foreign teachers.
3. Attending foreign languages activities, such as English corner or speech competition on campus.
4. Providing true personal information and photos needed for the school's marketing and advertising activities.
Salary and Benifits:
1. 10000 RMB/month (before tax);
2. Transportation Charge: 10000 RMB for one academic year;
3. Accident insurance and accident hospitalization insurance for one year.
4. Providing a bedroom, a bathroom, an entrance room and a balcony with furnitures and home appliances, such as bed, desk, chair, sofa, air conditioner, fridge, water heater, washing machine, microwave oven, induction cooker, rice cooker and free Internet service.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.