|Company/Business Name||: RICHFUL DEYOND ACCOUNTANTS|
Hong Kong CompanyTax return is a record of your taxable income, calculated over the financial year, and the tax payable on that amount. Hong Kong taxes are among the lowest in the world, and our tax regime is simple and predictable. Hong Kong sourced income can be taxed in three ways, Profits Tax, Salaries Tax and Property Tax.|
Hong Kong Company Zero Tax Return
If the company doesn't carry out business in the financial year, this company can directly carry out zero tax return. The new established company will received the profit tax return from the HK Inland Revenue Department after 18th months. And zero tax return must carry out in the following one month after receiving the profit tax return. The standard fee is RMB500.
Documents Required for Hong Kong Company Tax Return
1. Scanned copy of Business license
2. The latest annual return form,
3. Bank statement & bank details;
4. Sales bill: invoice and contract;
5. Cost bill: invoice and contract;
6. Expenditure bill: salary, freight and rent (The lease or agreement is required) etc.
7. The other relevant document: two copies of Article of Association, all the alteration documents (if have), fixed assets bill and investment document.
HK RICHFUL DEYOND ACCOUTANTS
Add: Room 2105, Boteman Building, No.48, Caihong North Road, Jiangdong District, Ningbo, China
It's ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.