Hong Kong Ready-made Company Trading is one of the business follow-up services provided by RICHFUL DEYOND for investors home and abroad.|
A Ready-made corporation, Shelf Company, or Aged Corporation, is a company or corporation that has had no activity. It was created and left with no activity - metaphorically put on the "shelf" to "age". The company can then be sold to a person or group of persons who want to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one. BSIDA is a professional service provider experienced in shelf company sale and transfer. Many clients take the shelf company to engage in the bid, auctions, or some overseas investment.
Characteristics of Hong Kong Ready-made Companies
1. It has not appointed a director:
2. It has certificate of incorporation, seal of company, stock certificate book and other documents required by law
3. It has not applied for business registration certificate, without business activities:
4. The purchaser can make purchase only by supplying necessary documents.
General reasons for buying a shelf corporation in Hong Kong
1. To save the time involved in taking the steps to create a new company.
2. To gain the opportunities to bid on contracts. Some jurisdictions require that a company be in business for a certain length of time to have this ability.
3. To show corporate longevity in order to attract consumers and investors.
4. To gain access to corporate credit.
HK RICHFUL DEYOND ACCOUTANTS
Add: Room 2105, Boteman Building, No.48, Caihong North Road, Jiangdong District, Ningbo, China
It's ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.