|Compensation||: to be discussed|
|Company||: IGMA Group|
The purpose of the role|
To ensure contract execution (placing production orders, scheduling deliveries, issuing commercial documents, customers’ exposure control, payment receipts) and service customers.
1. Manage supply chain under the contracts, establish and monitor delivery performance;
2. Schedule deliveries; release the material from the warehouse;
3. Check contract options on metal grades, quantities, destinations, etc. Ensure timely options declarations by the customers;
4. File the data;
5. Calculate the metal price and invoice the buyers. Control of incoming/outgoing payments;
6. Arrange documentation flow as required by the contract (releases, warehouse receipts, B/L, insurance certificates, others);
7. Contact with business partners on availability of metal in production, transit and in stock, documents, technical/quality issues, delivery timing, etc.
8. Assess and monitor the performance on contracts and advise trader in case of non-performance issues or risks on non-performance.
9. Maintain good relationships with customers and initiate activities to improve customer satisfaction.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.