ESL Language Teacher in Shanghai,Up to 20000RMB, start immediately (Shanghai)
Wednesday, 06 June, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/b6a99c
New teaching opportunity in established language school in Shanghai is available for teachers to start immediately. This role would suit an English teacher who is searching for an opportunity to join a dynamic's that is committed to raising student achievements.
1. 15000-20000 Chinese RMB monthly salary according to candidates' teaching experience and qualifications. (One month probation is required). For highest salary it requires at least 5 years teaching exper ience.
2. Round-trip flight reimbursement 6000 RMB is paid after completing a one-ye ar contract.
3. 10 vocation days paid per year.
4. Z working visa is provided.
5. Annual completion bonus up to one month basic salary
1. Students are aged from 5-8y ears old.
2. Working hours are about 40 each week, 8 working hours per day. Two d ays off per week.
3. Deliver high quality Phonics, Literature and writing classes to K-G12 students
4. Discern the structure of the day's lesson p lan
5. Issue and explain homework assignments
Bachelor degree or higher education background
TESOL/TESL/TEFL certi ficate
2+ years teaching exper ience
We welcome experienced teachers who can develop fun and educational activities. Rev iew of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should submit a cover letter, Resume/CV, recent photo to: apply@****
Salary: 15000 CNY(RMB) to 20000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Not provided, school offers help with finding an apartment
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: Shanghai
Working hours: Working hours are about 40 each week, 8 working hours per day. Two days off per week.
Positions available: 1
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 18 to 45
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand or Irish Passport holders