MNC National Sales Manager Needed in Shanghai (Pu Dong New Area)
Monday, 09 April, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
MNC National Sales Manager Needed in Shanghai
DMN company was founded in 1978, the headquarters is located in Cambridge, England, since its establishment, DMN has been committed to leading to continuous ink jet, laser code, thermal transfer code, automatic code labeling, hot foaming and full color digital printing technology for the global manufacturers to provide comprehensive identification solution. With high quality and reliable technology and unique professional services, DMN has long maintained the global leadership position in product identification and tracking. DMN group sales network composed of 25 branches and more than 200 dealers, covering more than 120 countries around the world, with more than 2300 employees, has manufacturing base in Britain, China, Germany, Sweden and the United States.
DMN China Is a wholly owned subsidiary of British DMN., which was established in China in 1995. As the headquarters of the Asia Pacific region, DMN China settled in Shanghai Jinqiao export processing zone in May 2002, becoming the largest overseas manufacturing and sales center of DMN. At present, DMN has established more than 30 branches and service stations in all important regions and cities of China, and widely serves many customers in various industries.
Job Title: MNC National Sales Manager
Reports To: Sales General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
The candidate will be responsible for acquiring and developing strategic MNC accounts of Domino Printing Science and finally achieve the sales towards those accounts continuously.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Plan and implement activities at targeted MNC accounts to achieve short and medium business results in sales, margins, profitability, and market share
• Establish and develop appropriate relationships with targeted accounts at headquarters’ level as well as connect with and influence decision makers
• Well manage and utilize accounts information with establishing effective account management platform
• Formulate sales strategic plan for targeted accounts by aligning designated account’s needs, and work with internal team to develop proper solutions, services and value propositions to the accounts
• Enter approved vendor list of targeted accounts at headquarters level in China
• Work closely with global MNC sales team and local sales team to maximize sales penetration towards targeted accounts
• Produce timely and accurate reports of the business progress and activities
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering related. Master degree or above in Business related is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales roles, preferably working with multinational customers
- Excellent relationship building skills, proactive, good at impacting and convincing others
- Well-polished negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Result driven, self-motivated, independent, resourceful and effective in execution
- Good oral and written English communication
- If you can speak Chinese, will be a big plus
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it: