Southline Maldives is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and goal-oriented person to work in the Maldives.|
The ideal candidate must have innovative sales/marketing. His/her must also have the capacity to develop the business in alignment with the strategic plan and guidance of the Management.
Interested candidates send you’re CVC and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or QQ 1472605261
An attractive remuneration package is offered.
What is expected from you:
• Explore market opportunities international especially Chinese market.
• Establish business partnership with local partners as well as abroad.
• Take charge of reservation and processing, handling of arrival departures, representation of the company in the travel/tourism events and arrangement.
• Provide attractive appropriate package to international inquiries, especially Chinese market.
• Support the developing and building of the corporate travel program in the region.
• Oversight of the travel management company (travel agency)-including all operational issues.
• Manage all travel vendor relationships and programs (resort, air, hotel), and other travel related services are ensuring compliance in alignment with management.
• Work in close collaboration with the stakeholders international and domestic.
• Exceptional written, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Fluent (read, write and speak fluently) in English and Mandarin (other language is a plus)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Proven negotiation skills with suppliers (resort, hotel, air, vendor, etc.)
• Technical aptitude with travel industry systems and ability to quickly learn new systems
• Proficient with MS Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.