R&D Director (Tyre & Rubber Formulation Field) Needed in China|
HXH Rubber Industry Group founded in 1989. HXH seizes the historical opportunity of China's reform and opening up，adheres the High-end, High-quality and High-efficient development direction, and follows innovation-driven, opening up-driven and large project driven as the development strategy. HXH had become an International, diversified and innovation-oriented enterprise group leading in rubber industry and also involved in electricity generate, new energy, metal products, bio-engineering, real estate development, health care, capital operation and etc. Now HXH’s products are shipping to more than 100 countries globally.
HXH target on the best in the same industry, adheres the philosophy of built own strength through absorbing the advanced technology from world’s ultimate manufacturers. HXH built joint ventures with world’s fortune 500 company including Pirelli from Italy, Goodyear from US, Carlyle Group from US, Continental from Germany and Bekaert from Belgium. Developed an exclusive philosophy as improve itself using outside reinforcement, fission by opening up and exchange development using shareholdings. HXH won the full confidence and highly recognized by partners with a win-win cooperation. Only Pirelli itself invested more than E1.5 billion in HXH factory in these years and it ranks in the front line of the investment projects in China from Italian companies.
Job Title: R&D Director
Report to: CEO/Chairman
Collaborators: Dept. manager, engineers, technicians, approx. 100
Office Place: Shandong Province of China
1. Responsible for organizing the work of annual material development and formulation development.
2. Responsible for assessment and planning of the new material, new technology needed by the company development.
3. Set up rubber mixing process, approval of the technical standards, testing standards and construction documents of material, formula, mixing process management.
4. Organization of research the industry's latest products and technology development direction, carry out technical development strategic planning;
5. Manage the company's overall core technology, organization and implementation of major technical decisions and technical proposal;
6. Responsible for the company's annual material formula research and development budgets, and control the overall expenses
7. To complete all work assigned by the superiors.
Bachelor degree or above in chemistry, rubber material, rubber polymer, etc
More than 10 years in R&D dept. in multinational tyre industry field and rubber formulation area at least 8 years experiences.
1. Solid theoretical basis of rubber material science, rubber physics and rubber polymer.
2. To understand the tyre structure, performance, mechanism and method.
3. Engaged in the research of tire material and formula design for many years.
4. Understand the laws and regulations of tyre materials.
5. Understand the new trend of tire market development, be good at excavating and cultivating talents, have strong insight ability, understanding ability, strain ability and analytical ability.
Salary and benefit:
Open to discuss (international standard)
1/ related insurance (negotiable),
2/ holidays (negotiable),
3/ 2-3 round flight tickets to your home country each year,
4/ the company provides the cost of international schools for your kid (if need).
5/ the company provides the car and driver for your life and shopping
if you're qualified, and interested in this job position, please email us:
If you're qualified, and interested in this job, please visit our website to apply for it:
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.