Wednesday, 24 January, 2018 Updated On:
Wednesday, 24 January, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Online ESL Teachers for USAsishu!
We are looking for plenty of ESL teachers who are interested in inspiring kids to learn English in a native way. Being an online teacher means you are capable to start your own career in the comfort of your own home, and you can set up your own business due to the time difference between China and your own country.
As once said before, education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire. We hope kids in China can get creative & critical thinking skills, as well as language when they are communicating with ESL teachers. So you are supposed to share not only the knowledge, but also the values of the world. That is to say, full-time moms, other professions and non-ELA teachers are all welcomed. We will prepare a three -step training for you to master basic teaching skills for kids quickly.
USAsishu was founded in 2015 in Shanghai. Until now, we have already served more than 20,000 kids and 500 ESL teachers. Our founder, Rick Yang, a Chinese-Canadian with two children, was raised in a traditional Chinese way, and has a dream of parenting kids in an eastern & western combined way. Now the dream is gradually coming to fruition.
We offer a unique teaching model for the Chinese family, which can assure the same schedule of an American primary school. That is why we take “Wonders-Reading/Writing Workshop” as our mainline teaching product. It is applied in California public schools and is popular among the local parents.
Also, there are other short-term products such as phonics, grammar, oral or differentiated reading courses. All courses are designed based on the CCSS, using CLIL and Scaffolding Instruction to make sure they have the greatest teaching effect and correspondence with the mainline course.
To meet the needs of different kinds of parents, we have several class sizes. 1-on-1 is VIP class which can totally follow kid’s ability. Teacher & 2 students is a peer class for kids to compete. Teacher & 3 or 4 students is a mini-class which can have more student-student interaction.
We hope kids learning with USAsishu will excel in English Language Arts which is the main subject in America, and have an equal level as native children. And it will always be our endeavor to make it come true.
•BA degree or higher.
•Native Speaker from an English speaking country, north American is preferred.
•At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, etc.
•ESL teaching experience, being in public education is preferred.
•Good appearance, strong affinity, outgoing personality.
•Love kids, always showing respect to teaching and parents.
•Have a stable environment for teaching: computer, internet connection, and a noise-canceling headset.
•Lesson hours need to be during Chinese peak time : 6pm- 9pm for weekdays, 9am to 9pm for weekends (with break as needed).
•Minimum hours required are 4 weekdays and 1 weekend day.
•Hourly payment from $15 to $18 according to your experience and your trial lecture.
How to Apply
1. Please prepare a video of self- introduction for 1 min before the formal interview.
2. You will have 2 rounds of interviews to check the teaching background or rate the teachers.
3. After passing the interviews, you will receive training for the whole procedure required to have class in USAsishu.
4. After collecting all your entry materials, we will arrange your regular classes in two weeks based on your available hours.
5. You will have 2 months probation time, you are supposed to offer good teaching quality and have a positive cooperation with Service Department.
6. All your work will be recorded in your annual performance chart which is connected to your contract renewal.
7. We have several professional HRs for foreign teachers to solve the problems and they are open for your advice and suggestion.
8. Every one or two seasons, we will send the teaching documents to teachers or hold a meeting about the new products and teaching methods.
9. All Teachers are paid through PayPal every two weeks by the hours you’ve taught, start salary is at a rate of $15 to $18 per 60-minute class, also with a weekly attendance bonus, special monthly and performance-based bonuses.
Contact Us Now!
Please submit your resume and self-introduction video (at least one minute) to:
Skype of recruiter:chirs1015
Check us out on social media:
Join Us, Start Your Own career, We hope to See You Soon!