Thursday, 18 January, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
DIVISION: RTG CONSULTING GROUP
VACANT POSITION: Senior Designer /Wordpress Designer
We are seeking an experienced designer with the right balance of talent and skills. The ideal candidate has both an artful eye and a wealth of skills related to developing marketing assets. Most importantly we are seeking someone with not only the technical skills necessary to develop marketing assets, but furthermore the ability to think strategically about what those marketing assets should be. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the industry, a finger on the pulse of the cutting edge, and an entrepreneurial drive to try new strategies to stay ahead of the curve. A background in PR, corporate communications, art and creative strategy, website development, or at a consulting, management, digital, SEO or marketing agency may have prepared the ideal candidate for a hybrid role that requires the ability to produce and maintain beautiful websites & other digital marketing assets as well as take the company’s business development needs into careful consideration when developing corporate communications strategies.
• Developing and maintaining company website(s)
• Bringing a constant flow of new ideas to weekly strategy meetings
• Constant research on industry trends and comparable organizations
• Contributing to the development of content for owned & earned platforms (primarily visually, will have some copy support)
• Contributing to the amplification plans for content on owned platforms
• Tracking efficacy of marketing strategies with a view to adjust and improve in the future
• A mastery of Wordpress website building plug-ins
• A flair for design, with mastery of software such as PS, AI, etc.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to tackle challenges and find creative solutions
• 5-7 years of experience in relevant field and/or a huge portfolio of relevant work
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese