Friday, 05 January, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Lean Production Engineer
Job Position: Lean Production Engineer
Job Office: Jingjiang, About 200KM from Shanghai
Shanghai ZRSZ Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese company specialized in the supply of industrial furnaces for the oil refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. With more than ten years of experience in both domestic and international markets, ZRSZ is a reliable partner to optimize plant performance.
2003, June: S&&T is founded, located in the Huangpu district of Shanghai.
2005: March: Z&&T’s first manufacturing base is open in Jingjiang (Jiangsu province).
2006: December: Signature between Technip, MOC Olefins Company, and Z&&T of a contract to provide a complete set of cracking furnaces.
2007: July: Opening of the new factory in Jingjiang, Z&&T (Jingjiang) is founded.
2008: December: Successful completion of the MOC project.
2009: April: Z&&T is appointed exclusive petrochemicals equipment supplier for international projects by Sinopec Engineering.
July: An additional manufacturing base is inaugurated in Z&&T (Jingjiang) location.
2011: The TITAN project is completed in Malaysia, a reformer designed, manufactured and installed by a consortium of Chinese companies.
2012: Supeship is founded as a joint venture between Z&&T and the Yangzi Shipyard. At the same time, the company is refounded with a new name, ZRSZ.
2013: A strategic collaboration with the Chinese Academy of Sciences is set up.
2014: ZRSZ HongKong founded as a window for international business.
Now we’re going into international market, and we’re in great need of a foreign Lean Production Engineer, to join our company, help us and develop with us.
1. Work with the factory manager to evaluate the operation status of the plant, coordinate with each department to make annual improvement plan, follow up the plan and provide support.
2. Organize lean production discussion groups, participate in the discussion of lean management solutions, participate in lean management implementation, and guide team members to understand lean principles.
3. Assist the factory manager to establish and improve the tracking and reporting system of the company's production standards, and use it to promote the project process to ensure finishing project in time, and other goals such as the production efficiency.
4. Optimize the position layout, staff operation and methods for the production site, and standardize the improvement methods;
5. Propose optimization of production process flow, improve production efficiency and reduce inventory;
6. Responsible for the 5S&TPM management of the plant, and review regularly
7. Responsible for the implementation and management of rationalization proposals, and review regularly;
8. Responsible for the promotion, summary and reporting of monthly lean improvement;
9. Responsible for the training of lean production;
10. Completed the temporary tasks assigned by the leader
Qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, chemical, industrial engineering, etc;
2. 3 years’ experience in lean production related work, received lean or six sigma system training, skilled use of lean management methods and evaluation indicators such as 6S, TPM and OEE, with rich practical experience (hands - on person);
3. Active, with strong desire for change and high pressure resistance;
4. Have basic statistics knowledge and be able to apply statistics to the project process of production and continuous improvement;
5. Have a deep understanding of manufacturing technology, including process, information flow and material flow;
6. Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
7. Strong problem analysis, learning and solving ability, good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit.
1/ Salary negotiable
2/ we can provide accommodations in Jingjiang
3/ work permit and z visa provided
4/ other benefit negotiable
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it: