Friday, 05 January, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
(Petrochemical Equipment) Project Manager
Job Position: (Petrochemical equipment manufacturing and installation) Project Manager
Job Office: Jingjiang, About 200KM from Shanghai
Shanghai ZRSZ Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese company specialized in the supply of industrial furnaces for the oil refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. With more than ten years of experience in both domestic and international markets, ZRSZ is a reliable partner to optimize plant performance.
2003, June: S&&T is founded, located in the Huangpu district of Shanghai.
2005: March: Z&&T’s first manufacturing base is open in Jingjiang (Jiangsu province).
2006: December: Signature between Technip, MOC Olefins Company, and Z&&T of a contract to provide a complete set of cracking furnaces.
2007: July: Opening of the new factory in Jingjiang, Z&&T (Jingjiang) is founded.
2008: December: Successful completion of the MOC project.
2009: April: Z&&T is appointed exclusive petrochemicals equipment supplier for international projects by Sinopec Engineering.
July: An additional manufacturing base is inaugurated in Z&&T (Jingjiang) location.
2011: The TITAN project is completed in Malaysia, a reformer designed, manufactured and installed by a consortium of Chinese companies.
2012: Supeship is founded as a joint venture between Z&&T and the Yangzi Shipyard. At the same time, the company is refounded with a new name, ZRSZ.
2013: A strategic collaboration with the Chinese Academy of Sciences is set up.
2014: ZRSZ HongKong founded as a window for international business.
Now we’re going into international market, and we’re in great need of a Project Manager, to join our company, and develop with us.
1. Technical guidance and progress control of project process, coordination and control of delivery period;
2. communication with customers and design to ensure the solution of project problems;
3. Anticipate problems in the project and issue a preventive plan;
4. Verify the project budget implementation and propose solutions to optimize costs;
5. Responsible for cooperating with on-site personnel to solve problems;
6. Responsible for following up project recovery and coordination;
7. complete other tasks assigned by the company leader on time.
Qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or chemical engineering;
2. Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Over 2 years’ experience in project management of Petrochemical Equipment manufacturing plant (company);
4. Good communication skill and teamwork spirit;
1/ Salary negotiable
2/ we can provide accommodations in Jingjiang
3/ work permit and z visa provided
4/ other benefit negotiable
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it: