HR/Recruitment Internship Needed in Shanghai (Huangpu District)
Wednesday, 03 January, 2018 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
: THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions
HR/Recruitment Internship Needed in Shanghai
The Jace-Kelly is an Executive Search firm based in Shanghai. Our success brought us to the highest levels of the Chinese Human Resources industry and while we're dealing with the top 500 companies, our expertise of markets and individuals made us one of the major actors to successfully facilitate the perfect match between our clients and candidates.
To know more about our company please visits our website on http://www.jace-kelly.com.
1. Intern training, more understanding of the industry and the position ;
2. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview;
3. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates;
4. Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion, reward and punishment;
5. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages;
6. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipments, cleaning management, etc.);
1. You should at least have a Bachelor degree or equivalent;
2. You need to be excellent in both written and oral English ;
3. You have to be a skilled communicator;
4. You must be responsible, proactive and self-motivated;
5. You must be able to work under pressure;
6. Compulsory: a minimum of 5 working days per week.