Doing business successfully in China requires cultural understanding of the country, its people, their habits and ways of working. And that understanding goes through learning the Chinese language. Business Chinese Course is targeted at none—native Chinese speakers who have certain knowledge of the Chinese language, especially at those who do business with China. |
Business Chinese Course features a professional language that enables learners to “talk shop” among themselves, and it is also augmented with usages and expressions that reflect Chinese social and economic life. The course is an outcome of in-depth studies of the norms governing the teaching of business Chinese, with contents carefully screened and condensed by bearing learners’ learning needs in mind. The teaching methodology is optimized on the basis of repeated comparisons of alternatives. In short, Business Chinese Course symbolizes the philosophy of teaching business Chinese as a foreign language for professionals in the business world.
1. For each topic, 3 kinds of language learning materials respectively for listening, speaking and writing are provided so that learners can approach the topic progressively from different aspects so as to improve their skills in theses areas.
2. The topics cover a wide range of areas with emphasis always put on business activities. The language used is concise and easy to understand.
3. Each unit has business language exercises, including situational dialogue making, topic discussing, case study and business writing. All these are systematically designed to help learners deal with various business situations and grasp the so-called fourth language skill-business writing.
4. To facilitate learners’ previewing and reviewing, the content, major grammar rules, and key words are highlighted at the beginning of each unit.
The whole set of textbook consists of two volumes, or 20 topics all together, including: Applying for and Accepting a Job, Employment and Training, Business Communication, Office Environment, International Exhibition, Trade Fair and Symposium, Conference and Visit, Company Types, Organizational Structure of a Company, Price Inquiry and Negotiation, Goods Delivery and Payment, Signing a Contract, Business Dispute, Marketing and Advertisement, Sales and Service, Enterprise Management and Culture, Special Economic Zone and Development Zone, Environmental Protection and construction, Intellectual Property Rights, Security Market, Sustainable Development.
You will find real business situations; challenging texts and dialogues that will prepare you for your career in China. You will be well equipped to embark on your business, but remember, learning the language is only one step, you need to learn about people , about ways of thinking and dealing with each other to be successful here, as anywhere.
Individual Chinese Learning • Company Chinese Training • School Chinese Training • Language Services
Chinese Learning Modes:
Onsite Chinese Tutoring (Shanghai/local) • Online Chinese Tutoring (Skype) • Self-study Chinese (download)
Tutoring Class Types:
Private Class (1-1) • Private Class (1-2) • Small Group Class (3-6)
Tutoring Class Schedules:
1. Part Time Private Class (Daytimes / Evenings / Weekends, either for long term, or short term)
2. Full Time Private Class (Daytimes / Evenings, either for long term, or short term)
3. Part Time Group Class (Daytimes / Evenings / Weekends, either for long term, or short term)
4. Full Time Group Class (Daytimes / Evenings, either for long term, or short term)
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.