[With Car] Chinese Interpreter/Translator & Sourcing Agent in Guangzhou
Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Here is some background of my 11 year in depth experience in international business and supply management. I hope I could be of assistance to your business not only in overcoming the language barrier but also giving free peace of mind in supply chain management.
• Set up a nation-wide supply network (270+ suppliers in different industries).
• Supervised project progress & ensured qualities and compliances.
• Performed continuous optimization on spend efficiency.
1. Source qualified suppliers based on specifications and samples （Products including Guitar, Generator, High Heel Shoe, CCTV Camera, Furniture, Injection Moulding Items and LED Stripe etc）
2. Coordinate, communicate and negotiate with suppliers on a timely manner (Quotation, Sample Follow-Up, Trial Order, Quality Test, Feedback Follow-Up)
3. Visit manufacturers and provide inspection report (Record Manufacturing Process, Raw Material Management, Quality Assurance Process), report to manager for solution and ensure the suppliers to resolve the issues.
4. Do random inspection prior to delivery, handle the requirements and complaints from customers, maintain effective communication.
5. Visit trade shows to keep track of the latest information and search for relevant suppliers.
6. Source more than 20 suppliers each year; keep optimizing the database and eliminating unqualified suppliers.
Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Skype: wchaneast / WhatsApp: 008613580478101
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
PS. To see more, please visit: http://guangzhoutranslator.blogspot.com/ (http://guangzhoutranslator.blogspot.com/)