Digital Advertising Manager Needed (Shanghai) (Jing'an District)
Friday, 08 December, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Digital Advertising Manager Needed (Shanghai)
An Essilor International subsidiary, EBD innovates and leads the development of the American fast growing online prescription eye wear market. EBD has successfully mixed cutting edge technologies, state of the art production, innovation and creativity to generate rapid growth and position itself for global expansion. Here at EBD we design and manufacture our own products to provide perfect styles at unbeatable value. The work environment is young, friendly and creative. In addition to provide a solid experience we also offer great career development potential to our successful employees.
our company is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our E-Commerce team as a Digital Advertising Manager. Reporting to the Acquisition & Retention Marketing Director, the Digital Advertising Manager will be responsible for all paid advertising channels and a wide range of marketing tasks in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced, responsive, results-oriented environment.
Location: Shanghai, China
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
• Manage day to day execution within digital marketing channels such as Affiliate, Display, Social Media Advertising, and CRM marketing…
• Manage a small team and collaborate with marketing partners and agencies and support the strategy planning and execution process.
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple marketing channels. Working with cross‐functional team members that may include Graphics department; Product department and IT.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) in order to create data-driven insights, using various tools such as Google Analytics
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
• Around 3 years or more of overall digital marketing experience required, preferably with experience in E-Commerce/Web applications
• Post-secondary degree in either Business/Marketing/Economics/Statistics
• Exceptional English language proficiency
• Basic overall understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and E-Commerce including: CRM/Email, Online Advertising/Promotions, Content Marketing, E-Commerce…
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with a wide range of constituents in a diverse community
• Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion and provide motivation to cross functional teams
• Detail and task oriented
• Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to make focused decisions based on brand integrity and company values
if you're qualified and interested in this position, please email us: