Public Relations Manager Needed in Shanghai|
Shanghai Yan Yu Education & Technology Co., LTD., is dedicated to the Chinese Internet finance education. Yan Yu's business fields include: financial education services, talent platform, financial institutions services, financing real case analysis, etc. Yan Yu has high quality teachers team and excellent service team.
Yan Yu education is a training center authorized by the Chinese Worker Education and Vocational Training Association, Yan Yu education is also the first "Foreign Exchange Investment Analyst Certificate" test center in Shanghai.
Job Title: Public relations manager
Office: Shanghai Tower, Lujiazui Area, Pudong, Shanghai
Job description and responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain the company's customer resources, maintain interaction and communication with key customers, and to feedback cooperation intentions timely.
2. Establish resources database, contact and invite customers to maintain good relationship with customers according to company's requirements.
3. Responsible for planning, organizing and writing media articles according to the company's products, information and creative points.
4. Establish and maintain daily news release media, monitor and evaluate the publicity effect of media release.
5. Establish a public opinion monitoring mechanism and be responsible for implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years working experience, familiar with brand planning and promotion.
2. Relevant working experience in Internet or finance industry is preferred.
3. Extensive media resources (with mainstream media such as TV resources) and rich network resources.
4. Be familiar with the PR process and PR operation process, have excellent PR activities planning, implementation and development capabilities.
5. Able to organize news conferences, interviews and other public relations activities independently.
6. Have excellent language skills, proficient in writing press releases, speeches and other public relations documents. To organize and plan all kinds of public relations activities, to guide the sub-branches to develop local media resources.
if you're qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it:
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.