WE WANT EXPERIENCED DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGER – SHANGHAI, CHINA (Pu Dong New Area)
Thursday, 23 November, 2017 Updated On:
Thursday, 23 November, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with some of the largest and most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world. You will design, develop and manage the production of unique ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’ for primarily retail and department stores. You will work together with an international team of specialists and hold the overall responsibility for a portfolio of international customers/brands.
As Designer and Project Manager you will be working in our office in Shanghai, where we provide solutions and products within ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’ for international medium to high-end retail brands. Furthermore, we create Scandinavian ‘Home & Living’ designs for our newly established brand, NAV Scandinavia.
• Responsible for an allocated portfolio of customers.
• Responsible for projects, and managing of Chinese project managers in regards to the execution of tasks.
• Create designs and technical maturing of products including prototypes for mass production.
• Communication with international customers and Chinese suppliers.
• Calculation of prices, including preparing of quotations and sales orders.
• Development and implementation of working procedures and methods.
• A degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture Design or similar.
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience.
• User at a high level of 2 + 3D drawing/visualisation software and proficient user of Microsoft Office package.
• English at business level in both speaking and writing.
• Experience with production of related products.
• Experience with graphic design and offset printing also has relevance.
• Ability to continuously improve and optimise working processes and methods.
• A good financial understanding.
• Structured, efficient, diligent, loyal and reliable, besides being positive, pro-active, dynamic and flexible.
You are adventurous and have a highly creative mindset with a capability of understanding our customers brand-DNA and needs. You maintain overview even with a large number of projects, give clear instructions and create a good and pleasant, yet serious and ambitious work environment. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines. You have great team spirit, and a passion for excellence, details and quality are also personal characteristics that you possess. You are able and willing to live and work in Shanghai, China.
We offer an exciting position with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring project and design oriented environment with Scandinavian and Chinese colleagues. We value initiative, personal edge, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with the will to ‘make it happen’, and a strong commitment towards our customers.
We offer an attractive salary package, including bonus agreement, accommodation in a shared apartment with Scandinavian colleagues with free housekeeping, health insurance and an annual return trip. Salary is negotiated based on qualifications. Please kindly indicate your expected salary level in the application.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it ‘Designer & Project Manager’ in the subject field.
For further information regarding the position, please contact
General Manager | Torben Kragh Jørgensen | Phone no. +86 136 119 666 13 / +65 9278 3747
About TJ Squared ApS | www.tj-squared.com
We are a Danish company with a subsidiary company in Shanghai, China, where most of the operation is located. Currently, we have 25 employees at the office, and 25 employees at our own factory. We are a growing company, and we are specialised in providing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandising Display’ solutions and products to international medium to high end retail brands within fashion, jewellery, cosmetic, apparel, eyewear, audio & visual, etc. We export from China to Europe, USA, Australia and Asia.
Furthermore, we create Scandinavian ‘Home & Living’ designs for our newly established brand, NAV Scandinavia.