1 Full-time Science Teacher wanted in Internatioanl school in Jinshan, Shanghai, Mid-June or Mid-Aug
Wednesday, 07 June, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
1 Full-time Science Teacher wanted in Internatioanl school in Jinshan, Shanghai, Mid-June or Mid-August.
1. Type of job: Full-time (provide work visa)
2. Location: Jinshan District, Shanghai.
3. Students: Grade 9 and 10.
4. Subject: Chemistry and Biology
5. Start date: Urgent.
6. Teaching time: 64-80 class hours / Month.
7. Office time: yes.
8. Working time: 8:30-17:00
9. Days off: Free weekends.
10. Vacancy: 1
1). responsible for the Science club and for extra curricular activities related to the Sciences
2). Supervising Study Hall once a week: 18:30-20:30
3).Participate in teacher training seminars, weekly meetings , group meetings as required by school management
4). Participate in school activities such as school parties, sports events etc.
Qualification & Requirements
1. Native speaker from US, Canada or other English-speaking countries.
2. International students that have majored from related field and have graduated from Chinese Universities are accepted and the experience requirement may be ignored for the right candidate
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher in the Sciences: Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
4. Age : 23-45.
5. Minimum of three years’ teaching experience is preferred though not required.
6. Experience in studying or teaching the US curriculum.
7. Candidate should have an out going personality and be willing to contribute to the betterment of the team.
8. Candidate should have exceptional music and organizing skills.
9. Must be a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
1. Salary: 9-18 K/Month (negotiable, depending on teacher’s ability and experience).
2. Accommodation provided.
3. Meal allowance provided.
4. Insurance and welfare benefits.
5. Summer Holiday and Winter Holiday: paid, if working during these holidays, extra paid.
6. Flight allowance: 5-8 K at the end of contract.
1. Resume and recent photos
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. Photocopy of passport and visa
4. Tesol/Tefl certificate.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me!