1 part-time or full-time Dance teacher wanted in Internatioanl school in Jinshan, Shanghai, Mid-June
Wednesday, 07 June, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
1 part-time or full-time Dance teacher wanted in Internatioanl school in Jinshan, Shanghai, Mid-June or Mid-August.
1. Type of job: Full-time (provide work visa)
2. Location: Jinshan District, Shanghai.
3. Students: Grade 9 and 10.
4. Start date: Urgent.
5. Teaching time: 64 class hours / Month.
6. Office time: yes.
7. Working time: 8:30-17:00
8. Days off: Free weekends.
9. Vacancy: 1
1). responsible for the dance club and organizing of dance related competitions and activities for the students 2). Supervising Study Hall once a week: 18:30-20:30
3). Participate in teacher training seminars, weekly meetings , group meetings as required by school management
4). Participate in school activities such as school parties, sports events etc.
Qualification & Requirements
1. Native English foreigners as well as bilingual Chinese candidates with experience teaching both the theory of music as well as instruments such as flutes, piano and band instruments.
2. International students majored in related field and graduated from Chinese Universities are accepted
3. Bachelor’s degree or Higher in the music field or equivalent experience especially in hip hop.
4. Age : 23-45.
5. Minimum of five years’ teaching experience is preferred though not required.
6. Candidate should have an out going personality and be willing to contribute to the betterment of the team.
7. Candidate should have exceptional music and organizing skills.
8. Must be a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
7. Salary: 7-18 K/Month (negotiable, depending on teacher’s ability and experience).
8. Accommodation provided.
9. Meal allowance provided.
10. Insurance and welfare benefits.
11. Summer Holiday and Winter Holiday: paid, if working during these holidays, extra paid.
12. Flight allowance: 5-8 K at the end of contract.
5. Resume and recent photos
6. Bachelor degree or above.
7. Photocopy of passport and visa
8. Tesol/Tefl certificate.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me!