Experienced Business Interpreter/Translator & Pro Voice Recording/Subtitling | Based in Shanghai (Shanghai)
Thursday, 25 May, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
I have extensive training teaching Chinese and translating documents to English and Chinese. I have done translation work for various industries. I have been contracted to work with personnel from Ford Motor Company, Google, and various travel agencies large and small. I am quick to learn new technical words and concepts in order to meet the demands of my employer's translation needs.
I am available for the following:
1) Interpreter for business, meetings, suppliers, logistics, negotiations as well as appearances at exhibits or trade shows.
2) Available to translate any pertinent documentation or manuals.
3) Assistance in setting up business in China, aiding in translating documentation or information that would lead to acquisition of suppliers for clients and writing contracts.
4) Assisting personnel with becoming established in Shanghai, opening bank accounts, migrating information from overseas to respective Chinese accounts.
5) Helping assist in setting up reservations or helping personnel find lodgings or various other accommodations and/or points of interest.
6) Versatile voice recording for various requirements (my personal native language voice recording are Mandarin Chinese, Shanghai dialect, which are all standard pronunciation), able to assist your program for ebook reading, educational app, acting voiceover etc. Post editing is also available.
7) Video subtitling (English/Chinese)
Rates: 125 RMB - 200 RMB/hour (Negotiable and depending upon the job)
Feel free to contact me >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
I would be delighted to work with you and your business venture.