Wednesday, 17 May, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
The 3 most frequent reasons people give me as to why they don't learn Mandarin are as follows:
1. I don't have enough time to attend classes.
2. I feel embarrassed to attend group classes.
3. I can't find a decent teacher.
Whilst these are valid reasons, I don't think they are the full story. When you engage me as your private 1-1 Mandarin tutor all of these problems simply evaporate, look:
No need to attend classes after work
- I visit you at a time which is convenient for you.
No embarrassing group classes
- I provide 1--1 tuition at your own pace. Failure is not an option.
I'm an expert teacher.
So don't hesitate to write to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org