NEW HORIZONS TEST PREP, a well-established and well respected Shanghai language centre, is seeking qualified LANGUAGE ARTS teachers. If you’re an experienced teacher looking for a stable, professional environment in which to develop your skills, please continue reading. |
Our Language Arts program consists mostly of writing, reading comprehension, based on well-known literature. Most of our students are high level or native English speakers attending international schools. They range in age from 10 to 18.
All course syllabus and materials will be provided, however teachers are allowed ample latitude to create stimulating lessons.
The Full-time teacher will teach group classes and tutorials each semester. Fall & Spring semesters will be between 16-25 teaching hours a week. Summer semester will be 25-35 hours/week.
• Fall & Spring semester group courses operate on weekends. Three work days will be required during the week. Two days off will be taken during the week (flexible)
• Summer semester group courses operate daily, Monday through Friday. Two days off will be taken during the weekends.
• For Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, the Full-time teacher will be expected to arrive prepared at school by 9am and finish by 6pm.
Minimum 1 year contract to start, ideally, before the end of May
Due to strict visa regulations, these positions are open to candidates from native English speaking countries; the U.K. U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
• Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
• A TESOL or TEFEL certificate is desirable.
• Salary: 18,000 RMB per month
• 2 Weeks fully paid annual holidays.
• All national holidays fully paid.
• Company provides fully paid work visa.
Email - email@example.com
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.