Friday, 14 April, 2017 Reply to:
(Use contact form below)
Our marketing department is currently seeking an IT savvy member to join our young, dynamic international team based in Putuo, Shanghai.
This is an interesting role for which we are looking for a specific person that is interested in marketing, mostly digital and advertising, and has basic IT skills. Your main focus will be in digital marketing and managing our team of interns/employees. This role will require good managing skills, digital marketing understanding, troubleshooting skills and an interest in being part of a young, dynamic company with great an impressive 80% growth rate over the past 4 years.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
• Website administration – basic WordPress knowledge, basic project management, SEO understanding
• Social media marketing
• Managing SEM campaigns (email marketing, newsletters)
• PPC campaigns (Google AdWords)
• Content writing including webpages, press releases, articles
• Advertising: creating informational material for our clients (brochures, pamphlets, flyers)
• Market research
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum of 1 year relevant support experience in digital marketing
• Fluent in English
• Goal oriented and self-motivated, ability to recognize weaknesses in current systems and processes.
• Experience in website development and SEO is a plus
We understand that some of the skills described above might require some time to learn. But in order to be successful in this role, you will need to quickly understand current systems, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and to be able to clearly and confidently explain issues and shortfalls to non-technical people. As you will be working with minimal supervision and guidance, the ability to take initiative where required to find solutions is required.
We can assure that this position will be anything but boring and will include tasks and decisions that are vital to the continued growth of the company.