Disclaimer: ChinaDaily.com(dba China Daily Information) is in no way affiliated with China Daily Newspaper or chinadaily.com.cn
Home Jobs Offered Jobs Wanted Personals Language Massage & Escort Housing Services Biz Opportunities
You are here:
Shanghai > Services > Visa
Post Login Register Support


Post# A306015

M Visa 1 Year Multiple 180 days ( China Visa ) (Pu Dong New Area)

Posted On: Thursday, 09 March, 2017
Reply to: (Use contact form below)
Company/Business Name: H&W China Visa Consulting & Service

If you are having a hard time to get the CHINA VISA ( M ) and need to get the VISA soon, please contact us. We are the professional CHINA VISA consulting agency specializing in M VISA for most nationality. Many reasons you should stop over with our service. Our clients are from all over China and World.

Most other Visa Consulting Agency handles many kinds of service such as business consulting, investment consulting, travel service, real estate service. In fact, all of them are nothing related with VISA issue. We only focus on the China Visa Service because it requires a skilled experience and catch up to follow the changes of the new immigration laws and the regulation.

1) 100% contingency fee upon success.
*Once we decide to give our service, it means that we are confident. Therefore, we will refund 100% service fee when if you are failed.
2) We only focus on VISA Type: M VISA, 1 Year , 180 days Multiple Re-Entry.
*You can stay for 1 year ( a maximum of 18 months ) in China for a maximum stay of 180 days in each time of Re-Entry. It means that you only need to go out from China 1 time which will save you a lot of hassle, working time, money.
*Important: If you go out and return to China after 180day as a 1st Re-Entry, you can stay another 180 days as a total of 360 days. If you go out and return to China after 360 days, you can stay another 180 days. It means a total of 540 days ( about 18 months ).
3) Small business owner, Company correspondent, Small company employee, any type of business,OK.
4) Most Nationality, OK.
5) It only takes 1-2 weeks to get the VISA.
6) You must be in China or visit to China to apply and get the VISA.

After we receive the copy of your passport and the China Visa you are holding now, we will answer you within 1-2 working days that you can get the M VISA or not. For more information, please contact us by email : chinavisa_service@163.com

Please understand that we do not write down our contact information here in detail because many curious contacts from similar other company or mischief people which waste our time. We will give you our information after we receive a mail from you and we understand that you are a serious person to get the China M VISA sooner.

H&W China Visa Consulting & Service ( Mainland China)
Attn: XIXI ( Language : English-native, Japanese-native, Chinese-native )

Previous posting
More posting in Visa
Next posting
More posting in Services

It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Contact this User:
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 1000KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox