Junior Web designer / Junior Web Designer intern will be in charge of:
1. Working under the responsibility of the art director, will work independently on projects to design for websites, banners, apps and print across their digital client base
2. Support the creative team when required throughout the concept development stage of projects
3. Be expected to work with the creative teams on new business pitches
Assist the senior designers
We require the Junior Web designer / Junior Web Designer intern to have the following qualifications:
1. The ideal candidate would have an internship or at least 6 months web design experience in a web/creative/digital agency or within the creative team of a company.
2. Designing mostly for web, apps, and banners, and occasionally print
3. Good technical and digital best practice knowledge
4. Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a must have. Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
5. Keen interest in digital innovations
6. Needs to have energy, commitment and drive
7. Able to work on multiple projects
8. Basic notions in English needed.
9. Methodical approach to design tasks
11.Personable and ability to work well with others and establish excellent relationships with project managers and internal teams
It is NOT ok to contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests.